Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You bet your ass it's Zelda time

 Hell, it's about time! As promised earlier, this is a post with a theme! The theme is Zelda. So here's what's going to go down, I'll post the two best Zelda dubstep remixes that I know of, and I'll be damned if anyone manages to go hater-mode on 'em


Ephixa - Lost Woods Dubstep Remix. The guys familiar with Zelda know this song by heart, I'm sure. This remix just takes it to another level, it manages to keep the epic aura and the originality while still delivering a crisp dubstep sound to it. The production quality just seals the deal and makes the song amazing, eye-watering and banging!


I found the preview to this back in late 2010, it almost made me fall of my chair in surprise, and I eagerly awaited the full release for what felt like an eternity. The song is called The Hero and is made by Nostalgia, a producer who deserves a lot more attention in the dubstep scene. The description is pretty much the same as for the song above, i.e - an absolutely crispy bass bomb!



No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

2 comments: