Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Excision, Downlink, Ajapai - Before the Sun





I know this one came out like half a month ago. But at first I was like naah, and then I was like hmm... I realized it had the same charm as say, Black Sun Empire - Hyper sun. Instead of that sound though, it's from a triple combo of robot-noise heroes. Ajapai, Excision and Downlink in one song!? 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 
I bet a lot of people are going, "what would happen if DatsiK was in the song as well omg!??". 
And to be fair, I wonder the same thing.


I really like the fact that Excision puts up full versions of his songs on youtube, since those 2 minute versions always blue ball hard. 
Though you can still buy it from Beatport, so don't be a stranger. 

/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment