Monday, April 15, 2013

Public Service Announcement

Maybe you've noticed the decline in posts, maybe you just googled "skrillex mediafire dubstep download" and ended up here. 

Anyway, I have a short statement. I think the decline in the quality of electronic music has been quite obvious during the last year, and this year (the kind of electronic music I generally post(ed) here, at least). Therefore, I might have to start being a bit more critical instead of mostly positive, because I cannot sincerely call everything "great", "awesome, "da bomb", when it obviously isn't.

Hopefully, with more honesty, and a bit more time spent, we can get back to a good post ratio, and even garner some interest from hater-haters or something. What I write will, as usual, be my opinions, so if you don't agree with what's written, that is more your problem than mine!

Obviously, there are still people producing golden stuff, if you are one of those, don't worry.

Wish y'all the best of luck, and that we will see some good times together in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment