Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SebastiAn - X Hollow





Okay so I realize this is a rip from a commercial, and that it's only one minute long. But they play the new damn HTC commercial once every ten minutes at the gym, and I've been like "shiiie dat song be pretty sweet for a commercial".


Took the time today to find it, and I was pretty surprised to find out that it was from none other than SebastiAn. Sounds very Justice-ish, but I find this song very cool and funky.


Hoping to see a version that isn't one minute long and horrible quality sometime soon.
Anyone wondering why there's two dudes kissing as a picture on that video, it's because that's the album cover for SebastiAn's latest album. Haters gonna hate I guess.


/Lekroth & sober 
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

2 comments:

  1. +1
    Sounds just like Justice, but still veeery yummy. Want to find out more about this guy and his music.

    http://hxcmusic.me/search/sebastian-x-hollow/1/mp3
    Here is a longer version (just press "listen")
    Enjoy! :)

    ps. The full version sounds a bit boring, ha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!

    I agree the full version may have been a bit less entertaining. :P

    He's got all kinds of stuff, very cool and different. So definitely worth taking a look at. :)

    ReplyDelete