Monday, November 28, 2011

UKF Dubstep 'n Drum & Bass 2011 Album Megamixes



Yeaaaup, it's that time again. Another one (2) of these bitchin' CDs jampacked with tunes that you want to make sweet love with. The DnB version features tunes like Shellshock, Crucify Me Pt. 1 and Someone (know you dig dat song Big C). 


I mean, it's like £5 or something. That's not even an hours work for more than an hour of music. Or something like that, guess it depends if you farm oranges for 50 pence a day. No offense to any orange pickers. I don't eat oranges myself, but lots of people do and I bet they all send their regards.





You know that dubstep mega mix got some Noisia, 16bit, Roksonix and Trolley Snatcha up in it. And that's just like, 4 out of the lots that you'll be finding on that CD. 


Check this link for the dubstep mix
And this one for the DnB one


It hurts my soul to post links to iTunes. 


iTunes, I hope you drown. Sincerely,
/Lekroth - not surprised if it's illegal to say iTunes suck ass, tbh
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment