Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Noisia - Split the Atom - Special Edition




A bit more than a week ago, I posted the Posij remix of My World, mentioning it would be featured on the upcoming Special Edition release of Noisia's Split the Atom album. Well, that special edition album version has been released, and boy is it massive. Disc 2 contains a bucketload of tight remixes, from names I'm familiar with and some new faces as well.

Haven't really had time to listen closely enough to tell you any definitive current favorite amongst them, but must say so far that Kill the Noise's remix of Diplodocus is sounding pretty amazing, along with Neosignal's take on Stigma. But to be honest, them remixes are all sounding great so far.

I figured it would take up too much space, so here is the link to Disc 1

Also, show some of the best electronic producers out there some love, and buy this ishhh straight off Beatport.

My only question is, where is the amazingly awesome Shellshock remix that I was hoping for? :'(
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment