Friday, May 10, 2013

CYBERPUNKERS - Whatta Mask EP



CYBERPUNKS, a duo consisting of two masked DJ's from Italy, released a new EP just recently. It consists of three songs, all quite different from each other. My favorite was the one that I embedded here, "Mad Armada". A really uplifting track, nice arps and filtering action and also a cool breakdown section! 
I liked the title track "Whatta Mask" as well, it was more aggressive and had a nice drive to it, reminded me of something off of "Invaders Must Die". Ogre's Ballad was a hit and miss I'd say, some lazy synths mixed in there, I think complextro has been laid to rest by now anyway.

All in all, a nice and well-produced EP for a modest price! Get it here.

No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment