Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Carbon Parlour - Rock This House (Faust & Shortee RMX)

Carbon Parlour - Rock this House (Faust & Shortee Remix) out now on Wonked Records! by HEAVY ARTILLERY RECS

Long time since we had any Electro on here! I can't find any links to get additional info, but my best guess is - Carbon Parlour is a dj/bunch of djs, they made Rock This house and possibly an EP or something, now they're releasing a bunch of remixes for it? Anyways, I already like Heavy Artillery, they usually post pretty diverse stuff and a lot of good drumstep. When I listened to this it was just, one of those songs that are good, you know?

A bit more heavy bass-centric electro house, which is really nice actually. Like the snare on one bar, clap on the next bar in the beat, grants it an additional layer of depth!
Like I said, I don't know much about the whole situation regarding the release, but I do know this remix and others dropped yesterday! You can buy it here, whoop.

Shoutouts to Heavy Artillery and Dj Shortee for keeping me updated with their stuff! 
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanx for the support on our remix! It was actually released on a UK label called WoNKed Records run by the bass figdet queen WoNK herself! You can find her label on facebook www.facebook.com/wonkedrecords and hit her up for more info on this release & others :o) ~ shortee

    ReplyDelete