Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nero - Crush On You (Knife Party RMX)


You know, the first time I heard about Knife Party, I thought it was that other band The Knife. And, if you clicked that link, you probably understand why I never investigated further. But! Then I figured out that the persons behind Knife Party was Rob Swire & GarethMcGrillen, both from Pendulum, and I was like, no fucking way those guys are in The Knife 'cus that would be retarded. I looked into Knife Party, and, they're good. After yesterday, mentioning Crush On You and all, I thought for myself "This songs need a drumstep/dnb remix". I searched for it, found this Knife Party remix, and planets aligned. 

I must admit, the Nero version isn't top notch, the intro is great but hell, the intro is almost the same in the remix. Knife Party just took the potential of the song, and made it hard as balls. It shows that Rob Swire still knows how to make 'em filthy tunes even though how Pendulum sounds these days, well, you know...

Really, check out Knife Party, I assume they're gonna be big.
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment