Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ill.Gates - The ill.Methodology (Album Preview!)


I'm pumped about ill.Gates sending me this album preview and letting me join the ill.Uminati!
I've been a fan of ill.Gates since I first found Glitch Hop Forum (.com) and randomly downloaded ill.Gates & VibeSquad - The Fire Man (which was also one of the first songs to be featured on BP, histoy lesson up in dis). This album is sounding like it's going to be pretty sweeeet, with collabs featuring Samples and DatsiK amongst many others! Remixes galore as well, I'm betting this will be sick.

Check out the album preview here and be ready to buy this monster October the 3rdddddddddd



Still stuck with horrible internet wi-fi, fml
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment