Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dirty Talk & Captain Panic feat. Maksim - Lights Out (Preview) | Porter Robinson EP preview!


Okay I'm going to be a bit sexist and say that I love babes making dubstep. Here are some babes making dubstep. And some dudes too, I guess. Anyone saying women can't be producers of any kind are stupid, gender is irrelevant. So if you're like, a really old gay-hating womens' right-bashing priest from the 16th century, fuck you. 

Being a fan of UK grime rappin' + dubstep, I can't do much besides thinking this song is great. I got this preview sent to the BASSPOLICE mail (yes, send me your music), and I could only wish the video was a bit longer. It will be released on Beatport, through Play Me recs on the 10th of October. Featuring none other than Messinian and a Reid Speed remix so uh, I'm hyped.

ALSO! Ze specialé! Preview of Porter Robinson's forthcoming EP Spitfire! Click that link and start pumping them songs. I've got no idea how long it's going to be available so best be quick about it. The EP features great new club tunes, moombah swag and some crazy dubstep too (The State, for example)!

Get pumpin'
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment