Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Porter Robinson - The State (SkisM RMX)


I'm a huge Porter Robinson fan. What really got me listening to electro tech house etc in general was Say My Name (That and, you know, Feed Me). He's made this tune The State, which is currently unreleased. Or is it? Well, his version is at least. But SkisM's remix of it is released and it's el massivo de la muerte, or some shit like that.

I like how it's like a big blend of styles. Porter Robinsons' electro sound, and his sound when he haves a go at dubstep versus SkisM's own type of illin'. It's a cool song, with synths you might recognize and synths you might go "ah, that's new", about. 
Anyway, it's forthcoming the 13th september on OWSLA, which is some cool record label I guess.

/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment