Monday, September 12, 2011

Oasis - Wonderwall (Figure Drumstep Edit)

Wonderwall (Figure Drumstep Edit) - Free DL by Figure

I'm not going to lie and say I love Oasis, but I can't say I dislike Oasis either. I've never listened to Oasis, so there's that. Well except for Wonderwall then, 'cus who hasn't heard Wonderwall? And I've got to admit it's one of those tracks, right? What I, and probably you as well, know already, is that everything that Figure fiddles with usually turns out pretty damn sassy. Throw some stutter vocals on those Gallagher fellows, add a slice of Figure signature drumstep beats and fill all the other gaps with bass. What do you get? Sweet, sweet harmony.

Free DL here from Figure's own website. There's lots of cool stuff on there besides this song so, check that out.

Also, everything sounds like angels in my new Beyerdynamic DT250 headphones awwwyeeee
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment