Friday, September 9, 2011

Mojo - Carnival & Toybox

Mojo 'Carnival / Toybox' by Buygore

I love releases from Buygore. I was cruising my soundcloud today and found this ill puppy. Mojo is a new card for me, but he seems to have been around for a while, and getting featured on Buygore is a big deal! I saw in the comments that some argument going on about the sound. I will admit some synths are similar to Watch Out, but the song was totally different. Both great tunes, listen hard for some cool harmonies in there.

I couldn't find any info when they'd be out or where you could perhaps pre-ordered. But click the Buygore link up there and keep yourself posted.

That big soundcloud player totally ruins the post aesthetics.
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment