Thursday, June 2, 2011

ELECTRO THURSDAY


 So, the other half of the BASSPOLICE department was actually going to write this post, since I don't really know much about electro. But he went AWOL, and we promised an electro thursday.
 Here's the song he had in mind, Dskotek - Mega Man, all I can really tell you about s that it's pretty much brand new and very groovy! I quite like this one actually, it's got a neat Porter Robinson feel to it!


The second song will be the electro song I chose. Now I know it's actually like, 8bit, but fuck that, the original is electro and that one is awesome too. It's Justice- Phantom Pt. II (WNB ELECTROFAEC COVER) and I'm sorry that I can't actually imbed it in the page, you'll have to click the link!

No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment