Monday, June 20, 2011

INTERNET LIVES! (Also, Tomba - Choke on Coke VIP)

 
I know I already linked this song once as an addition to our first Sunday Wrap-Up, but it just didn't give it enough credit. It's still a tune that dominates my "top 5 dubstep songs of all time list", which it has been doing since the first time I heard it. As an old metal enthusiast I find this awesome as fuck. You can really feel the metal influences in the drop, the screaming synth/vox or whatever it is. Really love the drums, they're amazing, the part after the breakdown with the whole ride action is rank 1 eargasm material. 
Tomba always goes hard, anyone who likes this should check out his other stuff! (A tip would be The Goblin and Come out & Play, ballin' tunes).

Also; internet is alive again, blast master flex is back. Expect dope shit errday as usual.
/Lektroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

1 comment: