Sunday, June 12, 2011

NWA - Fuck tha Police (Figure Bootleg)

NWA - Fuck The Police (Figure Bootleg) by Figure

Holy fucking shit. This guy is crazy! I was surfin' deathelectro and saw this guy mentioned for drumstep etc so I checked his stuff. All I can say is whaaaaaaaaaaat!? His damn songs are so fresh, I'm stunned. Every once in a while you stumble over something that just sounds completely new, this is one of those fucking times.I can't really define the genre beyond awesome as hell, you'll have to figure(;DD) it out for yourself.
Picked this song over the others because, well, fuck the police. But seriously though check out his soundcloud and crank the volume to 12!

thinking of getting a postername like Isidor has, not sure what to go with tho! maybe Count T? we'll see
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

1 comment: