Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shock One - Crucify Me (Part 1) (Ft. Phetsta)


Straight from UKF DnBs channel! I didn't upload this because it was brand new, I uploaded it because it's gooood. Shock One is a great DnB producer, some of you might have heard his tune Polygon or his remix of Netsky's song, I Refuse. Pretty much always keeping it crisp.
This song gave me a Pendulum-ish sensation, with a Watercolor feel to it how it starts, the vocal works etc. But after the drop it gets a whole lot grittier, something that Pendulum seems to hide from these days (srsly rabid Pendulum fans don't burn my house down). 

Anyways, lovin' this, available to buy 27th of june. All in all, great job Shock One and Phetsta!
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment