Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Saidancer - Zen Sounds of Nature


Okay so, we received two opportunities for featuring mixes. One of which was already posted and was great, and this which would be posted so we could feature it. So before anything I'd like to give a shoutout to ProfoundAudio and Eshin, thanks for your submission as well!

Zen sounds of nature - Ambient Mantras for the opulent Spiritualist by saidancer

This mix that I decided to feature comes from a friend of a friend in Scotland who is a DJ and whatnot, and the mixname is all kinds of crazy! Right of the bat I was like what's going on, but when it kicked in I realized that there were a lot of awesome tracks that I'd never heard before.
Overall thoughts is that it has an abundance of great tunes, it's well produced, edited, mixed and whatever. Really digging this myself and since my mantra goes that I never post anything that I wouldn't put in my mp3, this is definitely going in my mp3.

Keep sending us the promos and exclusives etc, we'll listen to it, promise!
/Lektroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment