Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close x2 Remixes



Gotta admit, seen the @DILLONFRANCIS tag on twitter quite a lot, but I'ma lazy twitterer(?) so took some time before I actually checked it out. Found this remix on what I'm guessing is his blog. I really liked this remix, it's very crisp and the lead is pretty unique. Though I'm wondering, is this what they call "moombathon"? Even with all the fuss, I haven't taken the time to check up on any moombah ting type music, so I have no idea.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for this guy, good stuff indeed!


Yessirrr, there was a Nero remix too! Feels a little more up-tempo in the intro, and kicks it with signature Nero dubstep after the obligatory 0:55 mark. Real good actually! Which ever of the remix is the best you'll have to decide for yourselves!

The whole package drops the 22th of August, and you can pre-order it here 

Apple don't think this means I don't hate you anymore. I still hate you Apple, hope you choke on your over-priced laptops one day!
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment