Friday, July 15, 2011

One half of BASSPOLICE on shore leave!

BRAP! I'll be taking a vacation from BASSPOLICE this weekend, gonna get fucked up and tip over cows or something. Perhaps there will be a post on sunday from me, but I can't make any promises. A post from Isidor may very well surface during the weekend, but there's seriously no way of telling for sure.

Our mail is still open though, so send your stuff to basspolicepromo@gmail.com and I'll survey it asap. We'd be thrilled as well if you Liked our Facebook page, Followed us on Twitter or Subscribed to our Spotify playlist even! Spread the word, or whatever the fuck. I'll leave you with a juicy Trolley Snatcha remix to enjoy in the meanwhile! 

Peace out people
/Lekroth



No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment