Monday, July 18, 2011

Feed Me - Pink Lady


 So uh, sometimes I'm pretty stupid, maybe even more often than not, one could argue. One of those times was when I heard "Feed Me To The Stars". Simply put, I didn't listen properly, which was indeed a grave mistake. Decided to take a full listen today, and it's awesome. Guess it needed some time for the seed to grow!

Will say that Pink Lady is my favourite for now, with the smooth electro feel to the lead. Feed Me's synth work is simply amazing, I think he might be Beethoven incarnate (not sure if Beethoven actually played piano or not, but I'ma take a bet and say he did). Anyways, feels like electro house is the shit right now, and Feed Me constantly shows us why!

You can get the full EP here (which I just did, brb Traktor Pro 2.0)
/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment