Monday, July 11, 2011

Meaux Green feat. Whiskey Pete - On The Dancefloor (Dj Exodus & Leewise VS ReepR Remix)

Was klicking around a bit, on Soundcloud ,the other day and ended up at Funkk Sound Recordings. I concider myself a lucky man, finding this label and some amazing artists! 

The tune that interested me the most, has one of the longest track names I have laid my eyes upon, but DAYUM what a banger!


This is a preview version of the full track, but wow this shows some potential. The way that it drops is so smooth that you can hardly see it coming and it doesn't stop being amazing there! Couldn't stand, not knowing what else this tune had to offer, so I downloaded it at Beatport immediately! Totally using this in my DJ set!

Check it out fellow Bass lovers!

/Isidor

PS. (sorry for not posting in a while)



No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment