Saturday, July 23, 2011

WTF & Dead Prez - It's Bigger than Hip-Hop (Sidney Samson RMX)


I really don't think Sidney Samson needs an introduction. Even my grandmother has probably heard Riverside. Though saying that Riverside is Sidney Samson's only feat would be one of the most sincerely handicapped statements. He's been involved in the electronic music scen forever and made more bangers than I can count. His most prominent genre is house, but there seems to be a bunch of other influences in his music!
The "original" dubstep version of this song was something I first heard in the '010 Shambhala mix by Excision, and mostly it was just a short nugget at the end, but a good one. I had to reason for a while before deciding which song to feature, but I realized just now that I could put 200 songs about penguins in this post if I damn well wanted to. So I'm going to add the dubstep version as well.  Fuck the police.


BASSPOLICE extends it's concern towards Norway and the people caught up in the events there, and so should you!
/Lekroth (I also realize fully that these songs are old, and I don't really care)
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment