Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Quest Remix)


AH JEEZ! In ancient times, before man walked the earth, this damn song existed and flourished within the domains of Spotify. Now, for some reason, the song vanished a few months ago. Since I'm retarded I couldn't find it. But I managed now! I'll admit, it might not be the newest or the most exciting tune, buuut it's still one of those that really sticks. It's a good, but very long, and repetitive. It's wonderful for gaming, or anything that takes up most of your attention, great background music. I also think Noisia has a finger in the cake mix somewhere regarding this song, but idk rly.

Listen to how the vocals are on beat, the flow is pretty dope. 1-2-3-4 etc, although I must admit it sounds a bit bigger in the original 'cus there it's on the 4ths but in the Quest remix it's on the 8ths (this might be complete bullshit but I think it might be correct). A good song, by itself or when you're busy doing something, just shows that DnB can be very versatile yet follow a straight line and be repetitive (In a good way, not like all-radio-music kind of repetitive, suck a dick radio music). 

/Lekroth
No copyright infringement intended. All cred goes to the respective authors and labels, as they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment